How do you think Council could best deliver the next generation of fast, frequent and reliable public transport?
Proposed actions to deliver this include:
- Delivering a rapid bus network for the city and simplifying the bus network
- Reducing the cost of public transport and developing tourist-friendly ticketing products
- Extending the light rail network across the city and connecting to the heavy rail
- Building new 'in-fill' train stations and preserving the heavy rail line to Elanora
- Delivering flexible public transport services in areas of low demand
This consultation has concluded. Information about the consultation, forum comments and related documents are retained for your reference.