How do you think Council could boost walking and cycling?
Proposed actions to deliver this include:
- Completing coastal cycle and pedestrian routes
- Building green bridges (for pedestrians and cyclists) in key locations
- Implementing ‘community boulevards’ and pedestrian priority zones in key locations
- Developing and implementing a cycle plan for the city, with a focus on building local links to improve connectivity
- Developing and implementing a pedestrian plan for the city which recommends new pathways for construction
This consultation has concluded. Information about the consultation, forum comments and related documents are retained for your reference.