1. Do you support the six desired outcomes in the plan and do you think there should be any other desired outcomes?
The six desired outcomes in the plan are:
- Informed and active City committed to pest management
- Stakeholders are committed to and undertake coordinated management of weeds and pest animals.
- Planning and management of pest species is coordinated with regional, local, State and Commonwealth plans
- Methodologies and practices improve natural resource management outcomes
- Introduction, spread and establishment of pests is prevented in the City
- Pest management is innovative, adaptive, drives research and contributes to improved and effective pest management throughout the City
This consultation has concluded. Information about the consultation, forum comments and related documents are retained for your reference.