Mandatory change form for minor or other change applications

31 Aug 2017

Under section 78 of the Planning Act 2016, to change a development approval a person MUST submit a change application on the approved form: Planning Act Form 5 – Change application. Failure to provide this completed form along with any supporting information will result in a Notice of Non-Acceptance Letter as the application will not meet requirements.

It is important when making a change application to be aware of whether the application is for a minor change to be assessed under section 81 of the Planning Act 2016 or for an ‘other’ change to be assessed under section 82 of the Planning Act 2016.

The new Planning Act Form 5 – Change application is NOT used when changing a development application before it has been decided. Section 52(1) of the Act provides ‘an applicant may change or withdraw a development application, before the application is decided, by a notice given to the assessment manager and, for a withdrawn application, any referral agency’.

View form

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing:">Load Comment Text</span>